Monday, February 6, 2012

My Fashion Icons....

Brad Goreski first saw him working for Mrs.Rachel but now hes all on his own amd more amazing than ever! He always WOW's me with the things he puts together and for I have the biggest crush on him. Just his personality all together makes you love him even more. Def one of my major fashion Icon's hands down.

Photobucket

A$AP Rocky he's something amazing, he has that ghetto/thug going on but he seems to keep that 'fashion-ishh' vibe to him at the same thime. Im obsessed and I live for him no matter what. Also the the fact that he dates Iggy makes me adore him even more.

But lets talk about this Supreme x Northface colabo jacket he has on, amazing!

Photobucket

Iggy Azalea speaking of her, here she is. One of the baddest girls to me in the game right now fashion and rapping wise. I saw her 'PU$$Y' music video and instantly fell in love with her. Her take on fashion is high fashion but you get the smallest hint of street/thug in there too. Im all about it I always try to find a way to make her outfits into something I can wear cause she's that amazing.
Photobucket
James Lebrun i recently watched a video of him showing his closet and I became jealous. Just look at him he obvi doesnt care what you think about his choice of outfit and I find that just amazing! I'm suer this guy is on the up and up and I'm going to stay tuned forsure.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment