Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Interview

wearing: (American Apparel sailor stripe pullover, Urban Outfitter D.I.Y studded collar, cholo chain, Americn Apparel denim jeans)
Today I decided to apply at Urban Outfitters which turned out to be something really good for me. I worked at American Apparel for a year and was the Merchandiser there for a year. They brought up that they were looking for a manager and I was really surprised and would love the oppurtunity to do something like that.
But this is the outfit I wore to the interview. Wanted to do something that showed my creativity with the studded collar but also didnt want to go all out like I have been planning this outfit lol I got mad compliments on the outfit so I think It went pretty well. I will keep you guys posted on how the rest of the interview goes untill next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment