Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today I had a casting call with WallFlower managment and it was quite the expirence. It was exactly how you would expect a modeling agency to be. They were all wearing black with leather bomber jackets one had this amazing accent they were tall and 'model-like'.

So I walked in and they had me fill out this paper listing all my stats, they then proceeded in asking me various questions about myself. Then they had me take a few pictures (just like you see in movies) it was a little weird how everything was so spot on when you watch ANTM and stuff. But it was deff something cool and they said they were going to deff keep in touch with me so fingers crossed to see what comes out of it.

Im not hoping for much but If something comes out of it then be my guest lol

No comments:

Post a Comment